Login

Structure fire rips through Millerton trustee’s home

MILLERTON— A smoke detector, a dog and two quick thinking teenagers kept tragedy at bay on Thursday, Jan. 18, when fire broke out at 5:15 p.m. at 35 South Center St.

According to property owner Jenn Najdek, the house will probably need to be “gutted, but everybody got out, including the dog.”

Full text available to premium subscribers only. Log in or Create an account.

Once you've created an account, you will be given a free 30-day subscription to the site where you can view all content unrestricted. After 30 days, you can extend your account by purchasing a subscription.

If you are already a print subscriber, click here to give us your contact information, and we will confirm your active subscription and give you a password to access the website.